1. Be the change.
2. What you think you become.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever.
5. Your health is your real wealth.
6. Have a sense of humour.
7. Your life is your message.
8. Action expresses priorities.
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves.
10. Find yourself in the service of others.
This is really hard to post and I know I still have a lot to lose and I’m all flabby.
I’m 28, 5ft 7 and I’ve been dieting for just over 10 months. I’ve lost 39 kilos or 85 lbs, which I’m so proud of. Started doing Alternate Day Fasting last June, and took the before photo after a month, when I’d lost about 5 kilos.
It’s the easiest diet I’ve ever done and I feel great. I started doing Pilates after three months and 6 weeks ago I started a couch to 5k course - I’m running my first 5k race next week! Must say that I actually hate exercising but I know it’s good for me so…
I’ve kept a blog since I started dieting - if you’d like to see it, it’s http://alternatedaydieting.tumblr.com/